⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (5 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:wimwim: so i had to gain your trust and stuff for you to not question me
Holy escalation :wimwim:
I already trusted you, you just reaffirmed it :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Also I'll answer my pending ones soon once I watch some Knowing Bros/Crash Landing on You. Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, enjoy this bop:

 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Here's the compulsory tag 10 users and say something nice anon <3

@Mangoey my lovely bae, MangoTrash forever. You make me pikahappy. :pikahappy:
@raja Queen of supporting SIXNINE and just the best. End of story
@itzybitzyblink King of the SixtyNiners and always has good energy just like Luka
@potato Queen of SIXNINE fanfics :yolk: but is really sweet so i'll give it a pass :wimwim:
@NASA Gourmet cupcake baker and a hot new Sixnine supporter
@Darjeeling A sweet user and sixnine fan I should get to know better :sanapray:
@OnlyCalB King of bias selection and taste
@Jichuus A nice longtime friend of Sixnine I should get to know
@lexus A wonderful user all around, I hope you're still around
@my fellow Twice thread buddies @OnCloudJess @Tpse @Andrea @Queen aka the ones with the best taste :sj_weary: (sorry i haven't been active lately):yolk:

This made me realize I don't know a lot of active users anymore. Feel free to come chat with me. :pandasad:
:nekolove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
If you were to write a song for the group, what would its message and genre be?

:pepeslippy: I can barely string together a haiku :pepeslippy:
@mirella and @Skinnny can be my ghostwriters :pepesmug:
But it would be inappropriate for them to write the kind of song that best suits me so I'll do it myself :haylul:

Something like Whiplash with a lot of bed creaks added as sound effects like in Tempo





Also an obligatory English rap in between which we'll ask @Vikki to help with.
Who says I can't pen those sexy jams? Count on me to make you the next Taemin of SixNine, @Tir will love it :sj_weary:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
i‘m too sick to do anything :pepecry1:
Just the other day I was sick with a cold and I was also a bit more sensitive bc pms and it was like 5pm and I was almost in tears because I just wanted to get better and I also wanted to go to bed, but if I went to bed I would miss dinner... being sick is hard ;-;
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Here's the compulsory tag 10 users and say something nice anon <3

@Mangoey my lovely bae, MangoTrash forever. You make me pikahappy. :pikahappy:
@raja Queen of supporting SIXNINE and just the best. End of story
@itzybitzyblink King of the SixtyNiners and always has good energy just like Luka
@potato Queen of SIXNINE fanfics :yolk: but is really sweet so i'll give it a pass :wimwim:
@NASA Gourmet cupcake baker and a hot new Sixnine supporter
@Darjeeling A sweet user and sixnine fan I should get to know better :sanapray:
@OnlyCalB King of bias selection and taste
@Jichuus A nice longtime friend of Sixnine I should get to know
@lexus A wonderful user all around, I hope you're still around
@my fellow Twice thread buddies @OnCloudJess @Tpse @Andrea @Queen aka the ones with the best taste :sj_weary: (sorry i haven't been active lately):yolk:

This made me realize I don't know a lot of active users anymore. Feel free to come chat with me. :pandasad:
Thank you uwu :nekolove: :nekolove:

I'll keep you guys updated with the fics :ilovebread:

I was too busy with Chen updates :lisalaugh:
We were all too busy with Chen updates :lisalaugh:

i‘m too sick to do anything :pepecry1:
Get better soon baechichi :pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have to get up early for work tomorrow so will answer anons later, gotta sleep :jisoosmh:
This thread better have moved along atleast 5 pages by then :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread