⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (2 Viewers)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Fans often associate an animal with members/personalities. What animal are you?

@DrewB graciously bestowed upon me the glorious mountain goat as my spirit animal. The majestic mountain goat who can so readily climb any cliff or mountain is steadfast and stable, much unlike me who trips over while walking straight on a flat road with no obstacles
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Is Super Girl in there? I like her :suanod:
She's one of my faves in DC!

And she eventually gets recruited into the JL. She's not in it originally.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Who is you favourite Senior group? Explain why.

I know I'll never be as big a Reveluv as @perhapz but RV would be my favorite seniors. For the longest time I absolutely loved their music but never really ventured more into them. Idk why. Then, one day, my inner Luvie had enough and decided to wake up. I love how genuine they seem; I don't get the sense that they're "playing the part" when I watch some of their content. It literally feels like what you'd see if it were just a regular weekday with no cameras around.

And their music speaks for itself. All the titles are amazing but the bsides are what made me grow attached.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who is you favourite Senior group? Explain why.

I know I'll never be as big a Reveluv as @perhapz but RV would be my favorite seniors. For the longest time I absolutely loved their music but never really ventured more into them. Idk why. Then, one day, my inner Luvie had enough and decided to wake up. I love how genuine they seem; I don't get the sense that they're "playing the part" when I watch some of their content. It literally feels like what you'd see if it were just a regular weekday with no cameras around.

And their music speaks for itself. All the titles are amazing but the bsides are what made me grow attached.
Wow such a tryhard
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who is more talented; Baechu or Ozy?

Ozy
Both are far more talented than myself but Ozy wins out, just barely
:nakypog::nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Who is you favourite Senior group? Explain why.

I know I'll never be as big a Reveluv as @perhapz but RV would be my favorite seniors. For the longest time I absolutely loved their music but never really ventured more into them. Idk why. Then, one day, my inner Luvie had enough and decided to wake up. I love how genuine they seem; I don't get the sense that they're "playing the part" when I watch some of their content. It literally feels like what you'd see if it were just a regular weekday with no cameras around.

And their music speaks for itself. All the titles are amazing but the bsides are what made me grow attached.
Damn! Great answer.

You are bias wrecker for sure!

Wow such a tryhard
You have competition dude!
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
your ideal type of man/woman

Ideally, they'd exist. That's a good start.

Kidding aside, for me, looks are only secondary since I much prefer someone who has a funny or silly, fun personality. Someone who I can just chat to about anything and everything

:yolk: but i want my album
:yolk::yolk::yolk:

We'll send you a complimentary mint in the mail. That's all we can afford at this point
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread