- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
What a filthy industryThis is how we get fans to support us plz understand![]()
Now we know firsthand
What a filthy industryThis is how we get fans to support us plz understand![]()
we never attended but won all music shows until our comeback now. So we are nominated twice for the win, with our debut and our comback, cuz no competitionwhich music shows treat you guys the best?
Err, it's been so long guys, which shows did we go to when we were active?![]()
Yes, but I've prepared for this anonaww![]()
i hope you get to sleep better soon.
it's actually getting pretty late for you too right![]()
I wasn't actually going to write anyWhat a filthy industry
Now we know firsthand
Yeah it's so tough for them.every idol especially from smaller companies deserves better![]()
yeah that really was cruelYeah it's so tough for them.
But man, demoting Sera from leader on debut was so cruel.
dont forget the triangle, your main instrumentany instruments you can play? or special skills?
Piano and a bit of guitar (tiny bit). I really want to learn the violin though
As for special skills, I have the special ability of having no abilities
As for special skills, I have the special ability of having no abilities
Yeah at least in the video reaction, she looked very positive about the times after debut era.yeah that really was cruelI hope everything is good now with her and the other girls
yeah that‘s what I have noticed tooYeah at least in the video reaction, she looked very positive about the times after debut era.![]()
@potato does this of sort of thing work better?CAN WE GET MERCH
YES
Anticipate my life-sized body pillow
I guess I gotta go sleep earlier now and take an example from youwho are the night owls and early birds?
I'm the resident early bird
Everyone else is a night owl since they all love staying up past 1 AM
Weirdos![]()
ok grampswho are the night owls and early birds?
I'm the resident early bird
Everyone else is a night owl since they all love staying up past 1 AM
Weirdos![]()
You're too young for thisI wasn't actually going to write any
But if you guys insist...![]()