⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (6 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Should I worry due to a nugu anti like you tho :wimwim::taesip:
I'll get a job as a reporter at Dispatch and photoshop catch you canoodling with another idol :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll get a job as a reporter at Dispatch and photoshop catch you canoodling with another idol :susPepe:
How did our relationship reach this point :pepecry1:
That looks like a scandal I weasel out of every month :haylul:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
How did our relationship reach this point :pepecry1:
That looks like a scandal I weasel out of every month :haylul:
Should I promote you to bias wrecker again? Maybe I still have a soft spot in my heart.
:wimwim:

In that case, I guess I'll just have to fabricate—uh, I mean, discover—some other spicy news to ruin your career with.
:susPepe:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Should I promote you to bias wrecker again? Maybe I still have a soft spot in my heart.
:wimwim:

In that case, I guess I'll just have to fabricate—uh, I mean, discover—some other spicy news to ruin your career with.
:susPepe:
That's still a demotion :susPepe:
Such a shame, you were my IDOTS co-bias too :wimwim:

But if you ruin me, Hapz goes down too :susPepe:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fo you have a weird smell you like?

What qualifies as weird here :pepeslippy::welp:
Well I do love the smell after it rains, which is called petrichor but that's not really weird I think.

Does gasoline count? I kinda love it lol.
I read this question as "Foo, you have a weird smell like" :haylul:

Don't get hooked on those fumes tho :pepeslippy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SixNine ships in order of popularity?

@Baechu is what fanfic writers call a little black dress aka goes along with everyone. So the only popular ships are one where maknae is involved.

Tirbae: Leader and maknae, that powerplay dynamic.
Ozybae: Maknae with his kinky senpai, dirty af.
Baehapz: Wholesome af, expect only cute cuddles and fluff here.
Baenutt: Basically the 50 shades of Sixnine in ship format. If Ozybae was dangerous, this is almost criminal.
Baetrash: Crack ship. The wackiness takes over.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is your group greeting when you introduce yourselves to fans, press etc?

:susPepe:
Leader @Tir leads us on our group greeting.

Hana dul set! Inside you! (make hand motions) Yeorobun Annyeonghaseyo! SIXNINE imnida
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What are your five favourite words?

Come to think of it, I don't really have any favourite words
I suppose if I were to name only one, it'd probably be the word "kerfuffle" because of how funny it sounds. I sometimes use it, but nowhere near enough times

For the unaware, the word "kerfuffle" means something like "a bother" or "a fuss"
Someone once told me that kerfuffle was a Canadian thing, and I was like what, no. Glad to see australians use it too :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What are your five favourite words?

I really like ephemeral, lackadaisical and aurora :susPepe:
Since I can't decide on two more, lemme use my fav Korean words daebak and eottokhae :sj_weary:

Btw least fav word is flaccid. Eww :nayeonisdone:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread