⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Got some time, let's pump some more answers out

describe the members with a song

I won't clog up the thread with Youtube links since there's enough scrolling as it is

@Ozymandias BTS - Dope
@Baechu Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
@Walnutt Super Junior - Sexy, Free, Single (ladies 😉)
@perhapz NCT 127 - Superhuman
@AnotherKpopTrash EXO - Dancing King

I'm not a bg stan I swear
Suju song in common, not surprised :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope that doesn’t include the holy trinity Dean, Crush and Zion.T :wimwim:

but yeah it‘s quite sexy
Not the biggest fan tbh :wimwim:
I like Bermuda Triangle tho, bless Zico :sj_weary:

Anticipate 2YA2YAO :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Recruit one user to be an extra member.

Lemme hold some quick auditions for interested users in my nightclub Turning Sun and get back to you, slide into my DMs to apply :jenniesmug:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Any stereotypical trait you dislike of the opposite gender

From experience, the sheer amount of gossiping. Nothing is sacred and I've had really bad experiences being on the receiving end of it. Since then, I've had trust issues and it'll be a while before I can tell anything to anyone in full confidence
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Any stereotypical trait you dislike of the opposite gender
Wait nvm you are all dudes


I'm a clone of a robot wdym :wimwim:
The stereotype where women don't directly tell the guys what's on their mind, how they're feeling. Guys are usually not too sharp and would prefer a more direct approach imo :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Stan loona

I do but if they're gonna stick to this Blackpink schedule I might fall off ngl :nayeonisdone:
Also I love how they're repping diversity in their MVs, but all the storylines from their solo/subunit time seems to have gone nowhere, in a way their concept has kinda changed so I'm unsure what BBC's direction for the group is, and if there is even any.

Regardless, I love the girls and their music.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
say something nice to your fans!
SixtyNiners are the best fans period! Where would we be without you? Somewhere even deeper and darker than the YG dungeon I bet :pepeslippy:

Please keep supporting us juseyo!:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread