⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You are given three wishes by a genie, what do you wish for? (No infinite wishes or love allowed as per genie rules)...

Well, I'd like to: a) become omega rich; b) become immortal; and c) become a jumper
I remember that 'Jumper' film. Not bad.
Omega rich. Not just rich, but Omega... How much is that I wonder... :sanathink:

Immortal huh? I guess that's as good as any wish you can ask for.

I have a very philosophical question: Where do you honestly see yourself in... an hour?

I have a very philosophical answer: I see myself... one hour older!
Very true. I don't know what I was expecting when I asked that question :dubuthink:

If an answer to a question is " @Ozymandias ", what would the question have been?

"Who sent that lewd gif?"
:lisalaugh: Classic Ozy!

If you try to deliberately fail a task, but succeed the task, have you failed or succeeded?

Welp, you failed, because your main objective was to fail the task... I guess
Actually, I'd argue you have succeeded. You couldn't possibly have failed! :jenniesmug::taesip:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember that 'Jumper' film. Not bad.
Omega rich. Not just rich, but Omega... How much is that I wonder... :sanathink:

Immortal huh? I guess that's as good as any wish you can ask for.



Very true. I don't know what I was expecting when I asked that question :dubuthink:



:lisalaugh: Classic Ozy!



Actually, I'd argue you have succeeded. You couldn't possibly have failed! :jenniesmug::taesip:
I love Jumper, is one of my favorite movies of all time!
Yeah I mean, I just want to live comfortably without money-related worries, so omega sounds nice/enough :yolk:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If you could have any ONE super power, what would it be and why?

If you asked me years ago, I would've said teleportation because of convenience, being able to travel the world at whim, having the ability to go anywhere at anytime without restrictions...

Wait, that still sounds really good. I'll go with teleportation
Teleportation seems to be very popular. When I was younger, everyone wanted to fly... I guess as you get older Teleportation is THE superpower. I'd choose it to.

You are given three wishes by a genie, what do you wish for? (No infinite wishes or love allowed as per genie rules)...

No infinite wishes? Then I'll wish for more genies

No? Okay...
  1. Omnipotence
  2. Omniscience
  3. Give me more genies damn it
With both 1 & 2 as your wishes, you are effectively asking to become a genie yourself... :nayeonisdone:

You are sounding like Jafar, and we all know what happened to him when he asked to be a genie...:dubuwave:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
You are given three wishes by a genie, what do you wish for? (No infinite wishes or love allowed as per genie rules)...

No infinite wishes? Then I'll wish for more genies

No? Okay...
  1. Omnipotence
  2. Omniscience
  3. Give me more genies damn it
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If you try to deliberately fail a task, but succeed the task, have you failed or succeeded?

you succeeded at failing
Right on the money with that one!
:bigcatclap:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
is a hotdog a sandwich

hot dog
/ˈhä(d) ˌdäɡ/
noun
1.
a frankfurter, especially one served hot in a long, soft roll and topped with various condiments.

sand·wich
/ˈsanˌ(d)wiCH/
noun

an item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with meat, cheese, or other filling between them, eaten as a light meal.

Nope.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
MBTI types - just for fun!

Whoa, identical personality types :nakypog::sanapray:

If an answer to a question is " @Ozymandias ", what would the question have been?

"Who sent that lewd gif?"
LMAO done, no answer in this entire anon has been more accurate :haylul:

You are the leader of Sixnine for one day and have to set THREE rules. What are they?

1. Stan (G)I-DLE
2. Stan (G)I-DLE
3. Stan (G)I-DLE
Aka

1. Don't stan fromis_9
2. Don't stan fromis_9
3. Don't stan fromis_9

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread