⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
You have made me laugh and think you are creepy. You nailed it! :jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
I even hesitated posting it but....did it anyway :lisalaugh:

Multi-functional. Need you say more?

Would you actually wear it though, that's the real question?
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Very true. :dubuthink:

However, I thought the concept of the question would imply you could unshrink it and use it anywhere, thus making it your most valuable item that you wish you could always have with you...
In that case....my house. Assuming everything else within the house unshrinks alongside it
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
In that case....my house. Assuming everything else within the house unshrinks alongside it
Sure, I'll allow it.
Simply because I denied your wish to become a genie. :jenniesmug:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Sure, I'll allow it.
Simply because I denied your wish to become a genie. :jenniesmug:
Damn, ever since you denied it, it made me want to become a genie even more. I now have a new purpose in life. I'll prove you wrong and become a genie myself!
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Is hotdog a sandwich?

Can a blind person have dreams? How do you handcuff a man with only one arm? Why does the easter bunny carry eggs? It doesn‘t lay eggs...

Corn oil is made from corn, vegetable oil is made of vegetables...what is baby oil made of then?

:pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
all these questions we don‘t know an answer to.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Damn, ever since you denied it, it made me want to become a genie even more. I now have a new purpose in life. I'll prove you wrong and become a genie myself!
Is it strange that I'm rooting for you?

You can be a genie if you really wish. But that means you'll be going straight in the lamp. Until someone rubs it for ya. You could be in there for SO long bruv.

I'd recommend keeping your fish, lotion and camera in your pocket. Keep you from getting bored in the lamp...
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Is it strange that I'm rooting for you?

You can be a genie if you really wish. But that means you'll be going straight in the lamp. Until someone rubs it for ya. You could be in there for SO long bruv.

I'd recommend keeping your fish, lotion and camera in your pocket. Keep you from getting bored in the lamp...
I-

Yeah nah, I'm good thanks. Who would want to be a genie anyway....
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Fo you have a weird smell you like?

I don‘t think I have a weird smell that I like. All the smells that I like are considered to be not weird. Or is someone telling me that getting high through sniffing on glue for some hours is weird?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You have become King (Congratz!), if you have the software (such as MS Paint), draw/create your Kingdom's/nation's flag!

1579070675296.png
That's perfect. :maheart:

And what would the Kingdom be called?

Quickly now! Think of any one product... Now come up with the worst possible brand slogan for it!

1579070986240.png
That's an actual real thing Sega came out with?

Damn. Sonic deserved better after all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread