What two normal tasks become weird if done at the same time?
Anything while sleeping, really
Eating while sleeping
Gaming while sleeping
Shopping while sleeping
Doing chores while sleeping
If you do those things whilst sleeping, are you really asleep?
Think smart! If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
Joke's on them. I'm actually insane so I'm right where I should be
I can't exactly argue the fact that you didn't try to get out. Welcome to the Arkham Asylum I guess bruv!
If you are up for the challenge, each member needs to pitch any item of their individual SIXNINE merchandise for a sale. If you are convincing enough in your sales pitch as to why I should buy your item, I'll buy it. But I'll only buy one item in total, so whose the best salesman?
Buy my Tir body pillow or else

It even comes in varying shapes and sizes. I'll even throw in my own hand-made Tir-amisu
Currently you are the first to answer this question. I'll wait patiently whilst praying the other members answer it too.
I don't think I'm in need of a Tir body pillow...
If you could live in any house from a TV show or Film, what would it be?
Does the Hogwarts dorm count? I want to live at Hogwarts
Go wild. You can have the dorm & live at Hogwarts!
You are given three wishes by a genie, what do you wish for? (No infinite wishes or love allowed as per genie rules)...
1. Give me Sana

2. Give me as much money as $iwon

3. Ok, fuck off Genie
But anyway, yeah- my first wish would be definitely money. Back during school, we did a math problem where we calculated that if our bank balance has an amount equal to Avogadro's number in whatever currency, then you could spend it at the rate of like 600K per second and it would still last a few lifetimes so
6.023 * 10^23 USD and I don't need the 2 other wishes
I was gonna feck off as per your wish, without giving you Sana (that's something I can't do unfortunately mate).
However, you ONLY want money... An endless supply of money... I wonder, are you modest only wanting just the money and nothing else? Or greedy? As you probably wouldn't need anything else at all let's be honest...
Wish granted! Spend it wisely.
I have a very philosophical question: Where do you honestly see yourself in... an hour?
I'm holding in my shit until it gets to critical levels rn so probably taking a dump in the toilet
Might even do a V Live for our lovely 6ixty9iners
I think
@OnlyCalB will appreciate this honest answer
@Ozymandias Don't hold it too long. Or you'll be at the hospital instead of on the toilet mate.
@AnotherKpopTrash It's honest for sure! I wonder if his answer would still be the same if I said a week...
What is your group greeting when you introduce yourselves to fans, press etc?
We're broke, so let us take your money-juseyo. We are SixNine-mida!
Talking about honesty. This greeting is straight to the point.
Would you rather be able to; Roly-poly as fast as you can run, or crawl as fast as you can walk?
Crawling sounds painful, so roly-poly at a leisurely pace
You kind of snowballed the idea of the whole "would you rather", which is cheating.
But then I let
@Tir shrink his entire house and everything in it so he can put it in his pocket to use whenever.
And I'm a genie without a lamp...
So I accept this answer. I have one request though. Record yourself leisurely roly-polying from your house to the supermarket...