- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Whoa you like Red Velvet? Bro me too!what is currently your favourite song?
Whoa you like Red Velvet? Bro me too!what is currently your favourite song?
number 1 sixnine fan in your opinion?
It's definitely the one and only CalB @OnlyCalB, after seeing how much he kept our anon alive.
BG SOTY 2020!If you were to write a song for the group, what would its message and genre be?
A sad ballad about our struggles and hardships of our trainee life and how much work and effort we put into our way on becoming an idol group. Saying we would become famous one day and still stay humble... until the chorus starts with a fat drop where we swim in money and just flex on everyone
![]()
RV makes a cameo in the MV?! And in such an epic scene too :). BG MV of the Year 2020!You have a Pirate concept for a Music Video. You have been asked to compose your solo shots. How will you and your specific solo set/shot look? Any props? CG? SFX?
My solo shots would be a scene where i fight a mythical ancient creature aka big boi kraken with my bare fists, which saving all of Red Velvet from getting eaten alive. Afterwards they all propose to me and we will live a happy life forever...
Oh and we need some photoshop to make @Ozymandias looks good, cuz otherwise the mv would be ruined.
Even the kraken is speechless:
![]()
You look beautiful @Walnutt ... Wait a second...You have a Pirate concept for a Music Video. You have been asked to compose your solo shots. How will you and your specific solo set/shot look? Any props? CG? SFX?
![]()
It's not plagiarism! It's inspirationYou look beautiful @Walnutt ... Wait a second...
Ah! One of my fave shots of Mina to be honest. Even though every time she is on camera it's my fave shot of her.
I guess we could use a similar set, shot composition and props. Otherwise Sixnine would be accused of plagiarism. But I like your idea bro!
It's actually the very thing that inspired my question, so I understand completelyIt's not plagiarism! It's inspiration![]()
so I guess the fans will be in for some handsome pirateIt's not plagiarism! It's inspiration![]()
Who do you hope to be in a dating scandal with?
Chen because then I would know that I'm pregnant![]()
Maknae growing another maknae inside him
Maknae growing another maknae inside him![]()
I’m guessing this is the first major sixnine scandal this comeback
You can have her only for today coz I'm loyal to Jennie on Jennie day
Break up tomorrow![]()
My teacher was showing me that clip in class today![]()
Can confirm![]()