⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
What's your favourite video game of the last decade?

I don‘t think I can actually consider any game as my favorite. The games I played the most made me hate them or aren‘t interesting for me anymore.

Let‘s say Minecraft because I‘m obsessed with it atm :wimwim:

@Mangoey @Vikki :icgyu:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
How do you guys feel about all this unexpected news at the start of 2020? Chen kept his relationship secret long enough to be expecting and get engaged, Jeffree Star is single, Nikki Tutorials has come out as a trans woman. So much unexpected news so far and we're only a few days into the year, if this is just what pop culture news is like... we're in for a wild year my dudes, I hope it's still a good year tho! Happy surprises only!!

Even though I‘m not that familiar with the last two, I do see that they are very relevant for a lot of people. I can‘t say that I necessarily feel anything but they don’t seem to be bad so it‘s all good.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread