⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You are one of the seven dwarfs. Which one are you? Choose 6 other users and assign them too.

Doc

I'm giving up the latter half of the question since I really can't label any other users as the other dwarfs :pandanoreaction:
I volunteer to be sleepy :ilovebread:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is your favorite weather?

Varies depending on my mood. Some days I love clear blue skies while other days I love the melancholic feel of a grey, overcast day. I suppose more often than not, I prefer the former
So it's not Sunny Summer okay :umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
do you listen to songs from other countries besides Korea?

I do listen mostly to korean music but sometimes i get randomly obsessed with a non korean song.

Right now it‘s...




:mess::mess::mess::mess::mess::mess::mess::mess::mess::mess:
That's not even the superior version :taesip:



:sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Any stereotypical trait you dislike of the opposite gender

Woman are more complicated than my upcoming math exam next month. @raja is the perfect example:mess::mess::mess:
:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: I am not even that complicated
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread