News 'Sixteen' contestant Natty to make comeback in November (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


Natty is set to make her comeback this November.

On October 13, reports revealed the former 'Sixteen' contestant confirmed her comeback for November, and she recently wrapped up filming a music video in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province.

Natty first made an appearance on Mnet's 'Sixteen' in 2015 at the age of 14, and she made her debut with "Nineteen" this past May under Swing Entertainment.

Are you excited for Natty's comeback?
​
Source: allkpop

@Girl Group
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I am actually excited because I want her to prove that she can do better than Nineteen. That song was super mediocre.
Yeah and I don't think it showcased her talent at all. To be honest, I kinda hope that she gets added to a group at some point because I feel like she'd get more attention that way...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread