Cover Siyeon singing EXO's Overdose (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait, what? She's only the maknae? :hayshook:
maknae and main vocal. she got added after debut during secret era.

also I just saw Weki Meki's Main Vocal and Leader performed one of my favorite songs ( SHINee's Jonghyun's Solo on the debut full album)
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
maknae and main vocal. she got added after debut during secret era.

also I just saw Weki Meki's Main Vocal and Leader performed one of my favorite songs ( SHINee's Jonghyun's Solo on the debut full album)
Amazing!
I love how people say that Kpop idols have no talent, yet I see talent everywhere.
Edit: Btw, did she hurt her foot?
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Amazing!
I love how people say that Kpop idols have no talent, yet I see talent everywhere.
exactly. there are so many talented idols. so many idols who work hard and want to improve.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
exactly. there are so many talented idols. so many idols who work hard and want to improve.
Yes, definitely and I also love how idols can appreciate other idols talents as well, even though they are from different groups or agencies, etc.
Did she hurt her foot? It looks like she has a cast on her leg.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, definitely and I also love how idols can appreciate other idols talents as well, even though they are from different groups or agencies, etc.
Did she hurt her foot? It looks like she has a cast on her leg.
yeah definitely love how supportive everyone is.

yeah she hurt her foot at the end of the tiki taka promotions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread