Appreciation Siyeon's Speechless cover has reached one million views on youtube (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay that’s great
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't go as far as saying I don't stand Naomi's voice; but I do prefer Siyeon's. Her voice is gold.
i like her voice in other songs but there's something about it towards the end of speechless that sounds so off to me. i think it's probably the song and not her. anyway i just find a lot of the covers of the song better. siyeon's is probably my favourite!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread