SK: the toughest school system? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Are you tough enough for Korean School? :D. It is a well known fact that Korean high schoolers work long hours. Their school days end at 10 pm.
What do you think about that?

I have tried googling "alternative schools" in Korea several times, but not much has come up. I think there are several Montessori kindergartens but that´s about it. But I don´t think it must be really that bad. Maybe if I went to a school like that, I wouldn´t be that lazy as a student? They must be really educated as well! But the competitiveness make it seem like everyone is uber-intelligent while I´m sure there are plenty of average students.


 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I could deal with it. I had a lot of mental health struggles in high school and school was a massive part of all of it. On the bright side it would mean less time at home dealing with that shit but I think the excessive pressure and long hours would take it's toll on me and I don't know if I'd survive that school like I survived mine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread