Skincare fanatics… (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,429
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
What are your dry season favorites?
Im only loyal to the Neutrogena Hydroboost moisturizer. Still testing out serums. Haven’t found a favorite one that helps keep my skin moisturizes. I’m currently using a Grace and Kelly hyaluronic acid with my moisturizer and it barely does much.

​
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Ive been also using moisturizers for my face but like Aveeno
Ive also had eczema on my arm so I also bought a cream for that

Im also planning to get the Neutrogina Hydro Boost
Im also still trying out other moisturizers
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,184
Reactions Received
18,931
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,898
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Ive been using sensais cellular performance cream during this winter and it has helped me to balance my combination skin that it isnt dry but not oily. Otherwise i dont really change my skincare routine i use the same toner and serums as i do during summer. I just swap the moisturizer during seasons :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,429
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Ive been also using moisturizers for my face but like Aveeno
Ive also had eczema on my arm so I also bought a cream for that

Im also planning to get the Neutrogina Hydro Boost
Im also still trying out other moisturizers
Neutragena make a body cream version of the hydroboost that works for the face. >.>
I use it. You can test it out. If it doesnt work out for the face, you can keep using it as a regular body lotion.
It's half the price and you get a lot more product.
neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Neutragena make a body cream version of the hydroboost that works for the face. >.>
I use it. You can test it out. If it doesnt work out for the face, you can keep using it as a regular body lotion.
It's half the price and you get a lot more product.
neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream
There's one for body? I probably should check it out :headache: :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only use kbeauty skincare cuz the western stuff are less effective to me. And many of them dry my skin so much.
But I’m too lazy to write a list about them:lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread