- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
love you skinnny
finally someone who supports itI support this message![]()
I'll support u whenever u need me bby <3finally someone who supports it![]()
I know bby <3I'll support u whenever u need me bby <3
just felt like appreciating one of my fave peopleLob you too
What a cute thread :)
How sweetjust felt like appreciating one of my fave people![]()
she is more like a sisI ship it![]()
You too, cutie
I don't know much abt you Skinnny but
Here, you deserve all the love(dw, it's a renewable resource-it never dwindles.)
{cos I believe ikonicraja when she says good things abt people}
yes believe meI don't know much abt you Skinnny but
Here, you deserve all the love(dw, it's a renewable resource-it never dwindles.)
{cos I believe ikonicraja when she says good things abt people}