Rumor Skinnny tells you her opinion of you (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm here to delurk support ur thread n I'm curious, too. Am I known to u at all? Don't worry, I won't be mad at watever u say. I don't think we hv ever communicated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loona bless :sanapray:
Well, I find your personality to be the perfect blend of everything. Interactive but not over the top, fun and cheery yet still calm, nice and sweet but not naive.
I still haven't found any trait in you that might be unlikeable.
So loona bless
And jen is the best :sanapray:
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: you are so sweet.
skinnny is the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm here to delurk support ur thread n I'm curious, too. Am I known to u at all? Don't worry, I won't be mad at watever u say. I don't think we hv ever communicated.
Never communicated but thanks to my lurking, I know a bit about you :joysip:
You're simply sweet and friendly
You don't involve yourself in any drama or anything
You just like to peacefully be an iconic rose and Jessica stan
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Never communicated but thanks to my lurking, I know a bit about you :joysip:
You're simply sweet and friendly
You don't involve yourself in any drama or anything
You just like to peacefully be an iconic rose and Jessica stan
I'm so happy tat you actually know this but I don't know anything close to this abt you.
I think ur so sweet n kind n caring too.
:nekolove: :pepeheart::pikahappy::pandalove:(I must think of if there's any way to reciprocate, without being creepy abt it.)
 
Joined
22 November 2019
Messages
7
Reactions Received
4
Website
lifestyleblogs.net
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
:ilovebread:
Another friendly and sweet user who I considered was very calm at first but certain pinned messages in the discord server say otherwise :ilovebread:
Anyway you know how to act according to the right situation
Often fun and also professional when its needed
Thank you. You're a sweet and friendly person as well :sanapray:

Let's act like those pinned messages on discord don't exist :ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread