- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Megaverse
It just attacks you, in a subtle way. Like a bug trying to crawl in your ear tbh. The start with Chan and Felix's intros are gold, especially that siren sounds that build up with every second just to go to a quick transition by Felix. The electronic sample is so good, they always nail these samples for me. Chanbgin's rap with female choir background isso heavenly like an apocalyptic hymn. I.N's mumbling singing is so cool, i loved it ever since The Turtoise and the Hare. When Lee Know sings ''Welcome to Stray Kids' Hot MEGAVERSE'', just chills. He is the best at the crunchy raspy rock sounds, i love how they utilize his voice. I wish they did more before the ending bombastic part, to make it longer and lasting tbh.
Lalalala (Rak)
It's honestly a fun title song, and as usual Seungmin's parts are my favourite. The verses with the instrumental are not my fave, but it fits the song well, so i'm not against it. Felix's ''Lalalala'' is creepy but in a good way, and his pre chorus singing before the end OMG. I'm glad they put them to sing at the end to sing over the instrumental, it's so much better with Chan's high note.
Blindspot
Han's verse is so cheeky i live for it, makes me want to sing along. I gotta admit ''Shining , we are the champions'' does remind me of sport anime intros XD. However ''Dying to live for greatness'' is a lyric i'm really resonating since i know how much they work and worked for where they are now. The instrumental with those high distorted sounds i think fit well, even tho i'm sure it can be annoying for some people :)))) Again Chan's high note part, why are people sleeping on him???? It sounded like a cherub descended on earth.
Comflex
Hyunjin's rap is gold. So is Lee Know's falsettos, and don't even mention vocal racha. I was so happy to hear them say shit only to realize it was actually shhhhh TT. The part where chan and Felix sing in a jumpy fun manner is so addicting, would make great for a tiktok sound.
Cover Me
I have to give props to Hyunjin for making all the members sing in this one, a thing that more people need to recognize. Especially Changbin, my boy has such a honey sweet voice. ''Yeah i tried to hide away from all the sorrow and pain, Little did i know i was going insane'' :( The guitar riffs makes it so grand, just beautiful.
Leave
Just makes me wanna cry from the first guitar notes, honestly my fave song. I know it sounds like a kdrama ost, but it's just the song i enjoyed when i joined kpop. ''I'm afraid, I'm okay, i'm in pain'' TT how can u not cry? It's just, MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE ALBUM!
Social Path (feat. LiSa) (Korean Ver.)
It was an insanely good song before, and it is after hearing it in korean too. I gotta say the raps in korean hit harder, it shows the difference it makes to rap in your own language.
Lalalala (Rak) (Rock Ver.)
Anyone who is into rock should listen to this. I'm positive they didn't release this version cause they wanted to stick to the pop sound cause of the general public's preference, but if you ask ME, IT DAMN SHOULD'VE BEEN THE TITLE!!!!
It just attacks you, in a subtle way. Like a bug trying to crawl in your ear tbh. The start with Chan and Felix's intros are gold, especially that siren sounds that build up with every second just to go to a quick transition by Felix. The electronic sample is so good, they always nail these samples for me. Chanbgin's rap with female choir background isso heavenly like an apocalyptic hymn. I.N's mumbling singing is so cool, i loved it ever since The Turtoise and the Hare. When Lee Know sings ''Welcome to Stray Kids' Hot MEGAVERSE'', just chills. He is the best at the crunchy raspy rock sounds, i love how they utilize his voice. I wish they did more before the ending bombastic part, to make it longer and lasting tbh.
Lalalala (Rak)
It's honestly a fun title song, and as usual Seungmin's parts are my favourite. The verses with the instrumental are not my fave, but it fits the song well, so i'm not against it. Felix's ''Lalalala'' is creepy but in a good way, and his pre chorus singing before the end OMG. I'm glad they put them to sing at the end to sing over the instrumental, it's so much better with Chan's high note.
Blindspot
Han's verse is so cheeky i live for it, makes me want to sing along. I gotta admit ''Shining , we are the champions'' does remind me of sport anime intros XD. However ''Dying to live for greatness'' is a lyric i'm really resonating since i know how much they work and worked for where they are now. The instrumental with those high distorted sounds i think fit well, even tho i'm sure it can be annoying for some people :)))) Again Chan's high note part, why are people sleeping on him???? It sounded like a cherub descended on earth.
Comflex
Hyunjin's rap is gold. So is Lee Know's falsettos, and don't even mention vocal racha. I was so happy to hear them say shit only to realize it was actually shhhhh TT. The part where chan and Felix sing in a jumpy fun manner is so addicting, would make great for a tiktok sound.
Cover Me
I have to give props to Hyunjin for making all the members sing in this one, a thing that more people need to recognize. Especially Changbin, my boy has such a honey sweet voice. ''Yeah i tried to hide away from all the sorrow and pain, Little did i know i was going insane'' :( The guitar riffs makes it so grand, just beautiful.
Leave
Just makes me wanna cry from the first guitar notes, honestly my fave song. I know it sounds like a kdrama ost, but it's just the song i enjoyed when i joined kpop. ''I'm afraid, I'm okay, i'm in pain'' TT how can u not cry? It's just, MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE ALBUM!
Social Path (feat. LiSa) (Korean Ver.)
It was an insanely good song before, and it is after hearing it in korean too. I gotta say the raps in korean hit harder, it shows the difference it makes to rap in your own language.
Lalalala (Rak) (Rock Ver.)
Anyone who is into rock should listen to this. I'm positive they didn't release this version cause they wanted to stick to the pop sound cause of the general public's preference, but if you ask ME, IT DAMN SHOULD'VE BEEN THE TITLE!!!!