- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
oof I got nothing to give him LOLthis is unrelated but @Abeamus pulled a G-Idle Minnie![]()
he might indeed take that deal, let's seeoof I got nothing to give him LOL
Unless he wants Aespa Karina?
I tried starting a posible deal with someone else for her but they havent responded yethe might indeed take that deal, let's see![]()
what did you want from them? is it better than minnie?I tried starting a posible deal with someone else for her but they havent responded yet
NO LMFAOwhat did you want from them? is it better than minnie?
i hope he accepts thenNO LMFAO
I already got Karinas Common cardoof I got nothing to give him LOL
Unless he wants Aespa Karina?
i think she only has karina rare though so she might be offering the rare for minnieI already got Karinas Common card
Well I wouldn't want to trade Minnie for just Karinas Rare as that wouldn't be fair but if she'd take Hoony, Yoon or Mino alongside her then surei think she only has karina rare though so she might be offering the rare for minnie![]()
i hope she takes you up on that thenWell I wouldn't want to trade Minnie for just Karinas Rare as that wouldn't be fair but if she'd take Hoony, Yoon or Mino alongside her then sure
Yeah I'd take Minni and YOon for her!Well I wouldn't want to trade Minnie for just Karinas Rare as that wouldn't be fair but if she'd take Hoony, Yoon or Mino alongside her then sure