sleep questions (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
꒰ what is the longest time you've slept and what is the shortest time you've slept?

ೃ The longest I've sleep was about 12 hours, it was a nice sleep! The shortest I've slept was 1 hour and 30 minutes and I wasn't even that tired when i went to school tbh.

꒰ what is the difference between sleep and a nap?

ೃ Some people say a nap is supposed to be short but in my opinion, a nap can last for a long time. When I'm going to sleep, I know I'm going to sleep. I'm aware that I will go to sleep and I will be unconscious. I prepare myself for a nap by knowing that I will probably wake up today! A is during the daytime, the times I'm supposed to be awake. A nap can happen multiple times within a day. Unless you wake up in the middle of the night, sleep is one period of sleep.

yeah, i'm running on 1 hour and 30 minutes rn. I'm gonna go take a nap
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Longest was 14 hours (I was dead). Shortest was 4 hours because my neighbors kept me up all night. A nap in my eyes is at least 1 hour and I take at least 4 a week.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The longest time I slept was around 16 or 18 hours (I was really, really sick) and the shortest was probably about 2 hours.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my longest is 15 hour my shortes is 5min cause of A THING CALL MOM ALARM
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my longest is like 12. and my shortest would be like 3 hr. I usually go to bed at around 6am though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my longest is like 10 hours, shortest would be 2 hours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
longest would be 9-10 hours, shortest 3-4. honestly i don't know the exact difference between sleep and a nap tbh, to me it was only that a nap is during daytime and it's shorter. i personally never take naps if you don't count the time when i was a small child, i've always thought sleeping during the day was a waste of time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Longest time is maybe like 10 hours. Shortest time is something like.. maybe 30 minutes :dubuthink:


I agree with your definition of napping. I don't rly nap myself at all so don't have much opinion on my own.
 
  • Love
Reactions: melancholia

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
1. Longest time probs 16 hours without waking up at all in between, shortest time about an hour and a half when assignment due dates were coming up

2. When I say i'm taking a nap I usually mean that i'm going to sleep just for a shorter time than the regular 8 hours or more but officially I wouldn't consider that a nap and I just use nap in that way to make myself feel better for going to bed at 2pm :^) for me a real nap is only like a short recharge thing were u get some shut eye for about 30 minutes to an hour.

The question I wanna know from everyone is how long have y'all went without sleeping? Maybe i'll make that my own thread later or something but my own record is about 48 hours give or take a few hours. So lets say I woke up around 8am ish on a Thursday, I then proceed to stay awake all night into Friday doing assignments, I accept an invitation to go out with my bff to a party later that evening bc I thought i'd be done with enough time to sneak my 8 hours sleep in before it was time to go out but nooo it ended up taking that whole day to finish everything as well and I showed up to my friend's party an hour late still SO WE'VE ALREADY PULLED ONE ALL NIGHTER AND YOU WOULD THINK I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PULL ANOTHER BUT THATS WHERE YOU'RE WRONG so I stay up drinking until about 4am on the Saturday when I end up taking a nap but it was barely an hour nap since the party was still going on around me at my bff's boyfriends house now so i'm back up and at it again by 5am and then we're taking my bff to ER after drinking too much, passing out, then waking up with like full body spasms and the doctor does a bunch of drug tests on her and gives me and her bf the EYE but then all those tests came back negative and we still don't know what was up with her to this day, only that the spasms calmed down around 7ish and they could only theorise that it was to do with stress and anxiety mixed with the alcohol and after spending 3 hours in the ER with her I get back home and crash at around 8am. So that's 8am ish Thursday morning to 8am ish Saturday morning nonstop only 1 nap whereby I managed to have 3 mental breakdowns bc of those assignments, get absolutely WASTED and then spend 3 hours in the hospital next to my bff who's literally shaking so uncontrollably that she's hitting herself in the face :^)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: melancholia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread