Appreciation Slightly unknown boy group title tracks you should check out (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Arranged by least to most views, even if you don't end up liking the songs, please listen to them at least once! I am quite fond of all of these songs myself


1. Excalibur by Kingdom: The production quality on this MV is honestly insane and even though you can tell they have a smaller budget they have been super smart about it!





2. All or Nothing by WEi - This is a pretty loud song but I find it super catchy and fun, the rapping is pretty good and the long black haired member (Yongha) is super handsome omg





3. Cinema by CIX - I really love how gentle and calm this song is while still being pretty catchy in its hook





Just tagging some bg stans or boy group lovers that I can think of

@Boy Group @brekker @Wingfrost @Areum101 @Peachy_Tae @Vikki @RainbowDevil
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had super high expectations for Excalibur but the song didn’t really do anything for me.
Cinema is quite good and catchy imo, although not quite Jungle level but still great.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ohh I know CIX and Kingdom. I like Kingdom´s idea, the whole concept is hella different from everything you see and it is brilliant! BUT as excited as I was to hear their debut, I´m biiiit disappointed, it is yet to be perfect. but they are rookies and their journey is gonna be quite an interesting watch, we can be sure of that.

I really like CIX! I prefer Jungle though but look at the quality of that video! omg! that had to be expensive, scream MONEY someone :D.

I LOVE the cliché of tough young men pretending like the own they world, sue me. I like Wei :D ahahahaha those gold eyebrows, man I´m in :D.
 
Last edited:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had super high expectations for Excalibur but the song didn’t really do anything for me.
Cinema is quite good and catchy imo, although not quite Jungle level but still great.
Honestly speaking it took me a couple listens for Excalibur but I really like it now

Cinema is great :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh I know CIX and Kingdom. I like Kingdom´s idea, the whole concept is hella different from everything you see and it is brilliant! BUT as excited as I was to hear their debut, I´m biiiit disappointed, it is yet to be perfect. but they are rookies and their journey is gonna be quite an interesting watch, we can be sure of that.

I really like CIX! I prefer Jungle though but look at the quality of that video! omg! that had to be expensive, scream MONEY someone :D.

I LOVE the cliché of tough young men pretending like the own the world, sue me. I like Wei :D ahahahaha those gold eyebrows, man I´m in :D.
Yeah they have a long line of different concept songs and mvs they're going to base on the different kings/soldiers that they represent! I love conceptual groups like this

I'm glad you like CIX, I'm pretty close to stanning them but I need to listen to their albums

WEi is underrated despite them having the number 1 Produce X/X1 member as the center that should boost their popularity. Not to mention having Donghan from P101 Season 2 as well who had his own solo stuff released
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think ONF Beautiful Beautiful was really good :sanapray:
Although the gold standard for boy groups this year remains GolCha with Burn It :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think 'Excalibur' is a super cool mv I like the song more than I did when I first heard it but it did not totally reach expectations but good debut all the same.
I'm not really into Wei's song tbh. As for Cix....I just need to stan them because I really like their music lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think ONF Beautiful Beautiful was really good :sanapray:
Although the gold standard for boy groups this year remains GolCha with Burn It :sj_weary:
i was gonna mention onf next thread :ilovebread:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think 'Excalibur' is a super cool mv I like the song more than I did when I first heard it but it did not totally reach expectations but good debut all the same.
I'm not really into Wei's song tbh. As for Cix....I just need to stan them because I really like their music lol.
excalibur exceeded expectations bc i was so worried it'd be bad even though the concept was super cool.
wei's s ong is definitely not for everybody haha
same for cix with me, i'm just a lazy axx
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i only collect cards for you , specially all of my boy sets :rosesmug:
Yes I’m sure to come ask for them so keep collecting :rosesmug:
I have Infinite Sungjong waiting in case you want :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes I’m sure to come ask for them so keep collecting :rosesmug:
I have Infinite Sungjong waiting in case you want :wimwim:
if i get a gg card i don't want then i'll take him :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
if i get a gg card i don't want then i'll take him :rosesmug:
I hope it’s not a Hwasa or Dami :rosesmug:
Btw if you get OMG since there will be no more debt you know who to approach :taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope it’s not a Hwasa or Dami :rosesmug:
Btw if you get OMG since there will be no more debt you know who to approach :taesip:
naturally Cal :rosesmug:

i promised cal apink so i can do the same for you for omg, just make sure you get some good boys and don't get rid of xion :chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
naturally Cal :rosesmug:

i promised cal apink so i can do the same for you for omg, just make sure you get some good boys and don't get rid of xion :chickill:
The moment an OMG card goes to someone else, Xion gets thrown into reroll :pikagun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread