- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Yep!jesus christ there's going to be idols 10 years younger than me really soon isn't there?
Yep!jesus christ there's going to be idols 10 years younger than me really soon isn't there?
well people are saying that the auditions are sneakly for nct alsoAll age jokes aside, I'm really curious to see what type of concept they choose for the new boy group! If Aespa are anything to go by then they will probably stick to the current trends but they already have a group that's following the current trends with NCT so who knows...
Do you think they'll do another large group or smaller fixed group? With all of the auditions they seem to be holding, a larger group seems more likely since they probably wouldn't need to do a bunch of recruiting for a 5 member group...
That probably means SM is in the process of solidifying the lineup because I think the same thing happened around the time aespa were getting ready for debut.well people are saying that the auditions are sneakly for nct also
as sm lost alot of young male trainees that why Shotaro was a last minute debut kinda thing
alot of the young male models have really all randomly late this year made there Instagram's private also with "see you soon" kinda stuff on there pages
the auditioning hasnt ended they still asking for more kidsThat probably means SM is in the process of solidifying the lineup because I think the same thing happened around the time aespa were getting ready for debut.
Yep your probably right, it just seems a little suss to me from a legal stand point because they're specifically saying that the winners will debut in a 'new group'...the auditioning hasnt ended they still asking for more kids
and they already have 3 in the nbg line up
so i strongly think they keepin some for nct or this group is going be massive
well they can be touldYep your probably right, it just seems a little suss to me from a legal stand point because they're specifically saying that the winners will debut in a 'new group'...
By the way they are advertising these new boy group auditions, I think the main goal is to do mass recruitment of international talent.well they can be tould
you didnt make the new group
but would you like to debut in nct...
or the new group is just a nct unit without nct in the title like wayv
as they advertised wayv as a new group also
i honestly think the new group is a Japanese unit
yeh i agree that why i think it a sneaky way for nct membersBy the way they are advertising these new boy group auditions, I think the main goal is to do mass recruitment of international talent.
Honestly, I hope the new group doesn't have units or over 10 members but I have zero faith that SM will deliver what I want LOLyeh i agree that why i think it a sneaky way for nct members
as all the new units they have mentioned are all international so seems pretty obvious there plan
it going be 1 of 2 things i feelHonestly, I hope the new group doesn't have units or over 10 members but I have zero faith that SM will deliver what I want LOL
Which would be a fixed group of 5-9 members with less of a hip-hop focus but I doubt that I'm gonna get that...
I want a SHINee type group! Gimme gimme gimme!!!it going be 1 of 2 things i feel
a nct unit in a country what wont approve the nct title straight away like Japan, America etc
or a small group like shinee
as another large group wont be viewed well by nct fans i feel
honnestly wouldnt be surprised as they wont gain many new fans nowI want a SHINee type group! Gimme gimme gimme!!!