COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor SM Blacklisting Over? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
it's not really a block that's the sad part. it's like sm is encouraging these programs not to reach out and if they did reach out to cancel last minute. jessica wasn't blocked by any means outside of music, but she was whenever she was up against snsd. so it would've been easy for sm to say "look, tiffany is going on these programs too it's better if you don't invite jessica". that's why jessica said all ppl had to do was invite her on and she could go on... she better get a fair chance now tho :(
JYP did the same thing to Jay Park when he was against 2PM but he still got to promote otherwise.

I honestly feel like Jessica needs to be able to promote.
She was so determined to be solo but it honestly feels like she's given up :lazypotato:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
JYP did the same thing to Jay Park when he was against 2PM but he still got to promote otherwise.

I honestly feel like Jessica needs to be able to promote.
She was so determined to be solo but it honestly feels like she's given up :lazypotato:
this is definitely a new era of jessica tho! with a reality show on the web she can promote her music and maybe even a jungsis single. maybe park myungsoo and jessica will acknowledge naengmyun's 10th anniversary on the 22nd :sanapray:

what irks me the most tho is that coridel does everything to help SM ruin her solo prospects! search jessica jung on youtube you'll get an auto-generated artist that doesn't even have jessica's face as the icon. INSANE. i hate them so much!!!

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
this is definitely a new era of jessica tho! with a reality show on the web she can promote her music and maybe even a jungsis single. maybe park myungsoo and jessica will acknowledge naengmyun's 10th anniversary on the 22nd :sanapray:

what irks me the most tho is that coridel does everything to help SM ruin her solo prospects! search jessica jung on youtube you'll get an auto-generated artist that doesn't even have jessica's face as the icon. INSANE. i hate them so much!!!
Yeah that's the drawback of idols having mononymous names. I have to keep a playlist of Jessica's solo work because she's registered under 3 different names.
I think that's why Tiffany added Young to her name.

Coridel really does need to do more to promote Jessica. I don't get why she doesn't work with 1theK or do live stages like she did for WLJ.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Yeah that's the drawback of idols having mononymous names. I have to keep a playlist of Jessica's solo work because she's registered under 3 different names.
I think that's why Tiffany added Young to her name.

Coridel really does need to do more to promote Jessica. I don't get why she doesn't work with 1theK or do live stages like she did for WLJ.
it's bc her distributor is Interpark, a fairly new company with honestly very little power. like the biggest names to them are Astro and Weki Meki. While Playback is at Loen so that's why they go to 1theK. IDK why Jessica couldn't go to Loen too. ugh.

i just really dislike that they want to keep trying to make coridel entertainment a thing. it's sad. they should have just made jessica an artist youtube account because no one, NO ONE, knows what coridel is and no one cares. they don't even have the bare minimum grasp of youtube putting jessica in the thumbnail to her videos. her christmas song has like no views bc it doesn't look like an mv.

but yea she could've done live stages...or had a showcase...idgi.

:kijoongstare:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
it's bc her distributor is Interpark, a fairly new company with honestly very little power. like the biggest names to them are Astro and Weki Meki. While Playback is at Loen so that's why they go to 1theK. IDK why Jessica couldn't go to Loen too. ugh.

i just really dislike that they want to keep trying to make coridel entertainment a thing. it's sad. they should have just made jessica an artist youtube account because no one, NO ONE, knows what coridel is and no one cares. they don't even have the bare minimum grasp of youtube putting jessica in the thumbnail to her videos. her christmas song has like no views bc it doesn't look like an mv.

but yea she could've done live stages...or had a showcase...idgi.

:kijoongstare:
At least they cut that stupid and unnecessary movie intro :nayeonisdone:

I'd kill for Jessica to have a YT Channel :lazypotato:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
you know you get a privacy error if you try to go on their website bc they can't even keep up with that :kijoongstare:
Not shocked at all :kijoongstare:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jessica and even her don't seem as interest than she was when she left SM and seems much more invested in her fashion career
Jessica put out 3 albums within the course of year filled with songs she wrote and composed herself and put herself on tour :welp:
She didn't start solely focusing her fashion line until last year and she still managed to put out a song.

I'd say she's pretty invested into her musical career and capable of managing both
That's why we're all frustrated with her being blocked out of pettiness because it's killing the career she works so hard for.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread