COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News SM Entertainment confirms TVXQ Changmin is dating a non-celebrity (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
This would be tough to date a celebrity of his stature. If your identity gets revealed your life will be changed forever. Probably for the worst.

Hopefully they can make it work.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Woah I'm so happy for him! I'm wishing them all the happiness in the world.

But why did they randomly reveal this? This isn't like SM at all. I wonder if Dispatch was planning to reveal him as the January 1st couple but SM decided to beat them to it or if this was Changmin's own choice. I even read that SM made a deal with Dispatch and this is just a cover up of another relationship that may cause too much damage to the company.

Either way, he's a grown man and he seems like a wonderful person so I hope this doesn't cause problems for him and he has happy relationship. Fans seem to be taking it well so far but I don't want to jinx it so I won't say anything else.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU

But why did they randomly reveal this? This isn't like SM at all. I wonder if Dispatch was planning to reveal him as the January 1st couple but SM decided to beat them to it or if this was Changmin's own choice. I even read that SM made a deal with Dispatch and this is just a cover up of another relationship that may cause too much damage to the company.

Either way, he's a grown man and he seems like a wonderful person so I hope this doesn't cause problems for him and he has happy relationship. Fans seem to be taking it well so far but I don't want to jinx it so I won't say anything else.
I wonder since TVXQ fanbase is older thats why they are taking the news better?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Nah I think the Dispatch reveal will be different, they probably wouldn't reveal a relationship with a non celebrity. Hopefully :susPepe:

Anyway this is good news, it's about time the TVXQ boys can date in peace, although some Cassies can still be pretty wild :yolk:

Yunho next please :sanapray:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I wonder since TVXQ fanbase is older thats why they are taking the news better?
I agree that their fandom is just generally more mature now but I think after the split, they also became a lot more chill than they used to be? SUJU's fandom is older too but they still go nuts and they even boycotted Sungmin for getting married.
Nah I think the Dispatch reveal will be different, they probably wouldn't reveal a relationship with a non celebrity. Hopefully :susPepe:

Anyway this is good news, it's about time the TVXQ boys can date in peace, although some Cassies can still be pretty wild :yolk:

Yunho next please :sanapray:
I hope so. Last year they said they'll never reveal a rookie or someone who is just hitting big but they revealed Jennie who was both of those last year. So it's really hard to trust them. I hope this year's couple will be accepted by everyone and they won't receive so much hate to the point where they end up breaking up!

Also, yes please, Yunho deserves to be in a happy relationship too. But the TVXQ boys seem to be generally a lot more private with Yunho being the most private so I have a feeling we won't even know he's dating until he announces his marriage lol

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happy for him. I hope everything will work out.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The reporter who leaked it is being dragged to hell, as they should be.

I hope they date well

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I agree that their fandom is just generally more mature now but I think after the split, they also became a lot more chill than they used to be? SUJU's fandom is older too but they still go nuts and they even boycotted Sungmin for getting married.

I hope so. Last year they said they'll never reveal a rookie or someone who is just hitting big but they revealed Jennie who was both of those last year. So it's really hard to trust them. I hope this year's couple will be accepted by everyone and they won't receive so much hate to the point where they end up breaking up!

Also, yes please, Yunho deserves to be in a happy relationship too. But the TVXQ boys seem to be generally a lot more private with Yunho being the most private so I have a feeling we won't even know he's dating until he announces his marriage lol
Well technically Jennie isn't a rookie but yeah :yolk:
Dispatch and YG are on like the worst terms possible though so I guess I could see that. But more than that, a celebrity X Celebrity couple just brings more public interest which is why I think they won't reveal a non celeb. Unless it's someone dating a YG idol maybe lol.

Agreed about Yunho. His stans seem more fierce than Changmin stans too lol, I hope he finds someone to be happy with.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well technically Jennie isn't a rookie but yeah :yolk:
Dispatch and YG are on like the worst terms possible though so I guess I could see that. But more than that, a celebrity X Celebrity couple just brings more public interest which is why I think they won't reveal a non celeb. Unless it's someone dating a YG idol maybe lol.

Agreed about Yunho. His stans seem more fierce than Changmin stans too lol, I hope he finds someone to be happy with.
I mean, technically yes but her discography/activity was less than a rookie so I think BP was still considered one? Idk Knets and fans called them one so... lol I have no idea.

Either way I don’t trust dispatch at all. I hope they reveal top actors/actresses since they get immense support unlike idols. Or better yet, hopefully they just let everyone live this year and don’t reveal anything :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
As a longtime Cassie, I just want to say congrats to Changmin.

Yes, and there are still some YunJae shipper around that are still thinking/hoping Yunho and Jaejoong will be together.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I mean, technically yes but her discography/activity was less than a rookie so I think BP was still considered one? Idk Knets and fans called them one so... lol I have no idea.

Either way I don’t trust dispatch at all. I hope they reveal top actors/actresses since they get immense support unlike idols. Or better yet, hopefully they just let everyone live this year and don’t reveal anything :sanapray:
Lol no I got what you meant XD it's honestly sad how they have a rookie sized discography going into their 4th year :jisoosmh:

An actor couple would attract more attention from the Korean gp true. There have been Hyun Bin/Son ye Jin rumors although they've denied it twice this year :susPepe:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread