- Joined
- 16 March 2022
- Messages
- 181
- Reactions Received
- 244
- Location
- Cotraine
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Seulgian
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- Let us know how to address you?
I won't arse myself pretending that I know much about SES or The Grace aside from Paradise and I'm Your Girl slap arse. SNSD is like that painting in the corner of West European art museum, they represented everything perfect of the girl group format that future historians will fawn over for years to come. Then you have f(x), the original poster child of SM's Leap into Experimentalization. Red Velvet stabilized that landing and served as basis for SM to do whatever they please with their upper body. f(x) gave SM the instruments and Red Velvet modernized those pieces of equipment for the new dawn and served as a mainstream entry point. finally, aespa is the SM response as the culmination of the zeitgeist, representing the age of the cyber world and exaltation for the valiant novelty.
The SM girlies is everything wondrous about K-pop, the ability to pull such polar concepts and effortlessly demonstrate prowess in illustrating the uniqueness of K-pop in its distinct sound and performance. I don't know man but the SM Girlies can like GET IT.
The SM girlies is everything wondrous about K-pop, the ability to pull such polar concepts and effortlessly demonstrate prowess in illustrating the uniqueness of K-pop in its distinct sound and performance. I don't know man but the SM Girlies can like GET IT.