SM opens KWANGYA 119 website to "protect their artists" (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Wow.. here you can report all negative things you see about an SM artist. I think the webiste is only up for a few hours and already has more than 5k reports :jisoosmh:

I hope half the reports art against SM themselfs, that would be nice!
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
i have no hopes for this bs, this will solely be used to stir fanwars up imo
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I think this is a terrible idea because it would be adding more gas rather than water to the fire.
It's not like SM or any label will have more than enough resources and people to go after antis and negative people.

Wait, LSM will be the one to vet the reports.
O........kay......... Now I KNOW it will backfire. Let's see how quickly he shuts down the site.
Unless he has untapped magical powers that nobody is aware of. Only then will I believe in him.

[ ::: mutters to self ::::: So.... he gets bored and decides to do this...... okay... I mean, he probably could be doing something else........
Is he trying to save face...?? ]

I mean, if other large, well-respected companies in general cannot manage to handle customer complaints/service, how good of a job will LSM do??
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Yeah I doubt anything will come from this. If SM cared they would have at least tried to deal with the hordes of nct sasaengs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I think this is a terrible idea because it would be adding more gas rather than water to the fire.
It's not like SM or any label will have more than enough resources and people to go after antis and negative people.

Wait, LSM will be the one to vet the reports.
O........kay......... Now I KNOW it will backfire. Let's see how quickly he shuts down the site.
Unless he has untapped magical powers that nobody is aware of. Only then will I believe in him.

[ ::: mutters to self ::::: So.... he gets bored and decides to do this...... okay... I mean, he probably could be doing something else........
Is he trying to save face...?? ]

I mean, if other large, well-respected companies in general cannot manage to handle customer complaints/service, how good of a job will LSM do??
I agree with nothing good comes of it, but I hope it was clear I was joking that LSM is personally managing the site :wimwim:
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
also, to everyone hating on sm. they are not obligated to publish all cases they pursue. its not good to do that anyways.
I know (there was a statement about it in the past) they file a lot of cases behind closed doors.
just as much as they donate money on a regular basis to unicef and others.
there is no need to be vocal about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread