- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
SM, JYP and BTS are pretty similar. The colors are different and I like more the shades of blue and purple for the BTS one. YG Eve is different and is probably my least favorite. It’s the most difficult and I still don’t understand some things.
Luckily they added the “block a card” feature for SM and JYP too. I used to use by mistakes cards.
Are you playing the games? Which one is your favorite?
Would you like a full review for any of them?
Luckily they added the “block a card” feature for SM and JYP too. I used to use by mistakes cards.
Are you playing the games? Which one is your favorite?
Would you like a full review for any of them?