SM was smart to release Zimzalabim (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Zimzalabim is a terrible song, yes. I've said it, your mom said it, and your sugar daddy said it.

Zimzalabim is loud noise, BUT it's better to have a song that's hated then to have a song that no one cares about. Name one person that doesnt remember/know what Zimzalabim sounds like. It's okay, I'll wait.
IMG_20190715_005733.jpg

Okay I'm done waiting.
IMG_20190629_223746.jpg

I'll use another group as an example. Non-Lovelyz stans, can you remember what their last comeback sounded like? You can't? Well they had one just a month ago.


Now I'm going to throw a bone for red velvet and say Zimzalabim is iconic. SM did everything right for this comeback except for the choreo and y'all can't change my minds.
IMG_20190714_232331.jpg
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"It can always get worse"
—Red Velvet, 2019
 
Last edited:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmmm i was prepare to fight but I see no lies...
And I decided as a goal for today to listen to their last EP at least five times and I must say...Zimzalabim is growing on me on each listen...:welp:
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hmmmm i was prepare to fight but I see no lies...
And I decided as a goal for today to listen to their last EP at least five times and I must say...Zimzalabim is growing on me on each listen...:welp:
True true true

but zimzalabim is actually good once you listen to it a few times


andWendy's styling is much worse than any choreo
You dont have to convince yourself that Zimzalabim as a song is good. It isnt lol, it's the exact opposite. My point is Zimzalabim as an era is good
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Zimzalabin may be questionable but the album is so good~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh: you are somewhat right

I personally do enjoy it. Obviously it‘s not the best of the best but it is a bop to me and I have been replaying it alot ( well the whole album)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread