[Small Rant] So I guess A.C.E's 'I Feel So Lucky' got plagiarized (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Listen to this, timestamp at 1:15



And now these 2



Timestamp at 1:13



I mean, I can definitely hear the similarities but for myself it's different enough, it's probably just a sample or maybe HCUE sold the beat to them.
I just hate these people jumping to conclusions when they don't even know what lead to this.
And that goes for all of such accusations. Just so freaking annoying why can't people just chill.
Surprised? No - Disappointed? Yes
But what's new with twitter
:queen:
The girls definitely don't deserve any hate in this especially if their company did not sample it or got the rights for it.
Anyways anticipate Hashtag's bop and ACE's May comeback
:pepecheer:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such things are always tricky to know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread