Snow day!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just relax and chill, or you could hang out with your friends^^

That’s so lucky, I’m currently stuck in free periods until 3pm :hmm:
Everyone was predicting it yesterday and the roads are HORRIBLE. And i'm at the height of a cold and I don't wanna pass it around :<
Aww, pop your headphones in and listen to music if that helps. I don't get the hype around free periods they're super boring lol

I have a bunch of projects and tests due
Make your bias out of snow, that should keep ya busy
Good luck with them!
I would but I don't want to freeze to death.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Everyone was predicting it yesterday and the roads are HORRIBLE. And i'm at the height of a cold and I don't wanna pass it around :<
Aww, pop your headphones in and listen to music if that helps. I don't get the hype around free periods they're super boring lol



Good luck with them!
I would but I don't want to freeze to death.
You should rest in bed then in hopes that you don’t get sick^^

They can be pretty fun sometimes but today it’s extremely boring and slow lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4Ren and Miless
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You should rest in bed then in hopes that you don’t get sick^^

They can be pretty fun sometimes but today it’s extremely boring and slow lol
I just noticed your sig :seokeyes:
Suho bias?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4Ren and Discipline

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Aaahhhh!!!! Finally another Suho stan :sanapray: You have 10/10 taste my friend
Mah boy doesn't get enough love
YES. The expansion of Bunny Citizens on here, i am fully in support of this movement :maheart: also thank you for saying I have taste, I often get slandered by others for my exquisitive taste

I can’t send a gif so have this picture
79592A11-C462-4EAD-8ACA-228CED079686.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Miless
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YES. The expansion of Bunny Citizens on here, i am fully in support of this movement :maheart: also thank you for saying I have taste, I often get slandered by others for my exquisitive taste

I can’t send a gif so have this picture
79592A11-C462-4EAD-8ACA-228CED079686.jpeg
Omg what a cutie
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
HES THE CUTESt when he smiles, it’s makes me feel so happy on the inside :maheart:
MOOD
I painted his symbol from the mama era so after a bad day I can walk into my room and be like
Oh right, he exists, people like junmyeon EXIST
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
We never get any of those... my school would rather we die then not try and come...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread