- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,207
- Reactions Received
- 53,032
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 176,076
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
As stated in title, I'm looking for SNSD Jessica Halloween card as High Priority, with Taeyeon solo Halloween card as second priority.
I hv:
TXT Soobin Halloween card, SuperM Taemin card, SLZ Hyunjin Halloween, CLC Yeeun Halloween card, Apink Naeun Halloween card-to trade for the 2 cards above. If by the end I dont hv gotten Umji Halloween card, I might trade for Umji Halloween or a few other Halloween cards, thnx. Pix to follow. I also hv Rares n commons, mostly bgs to trade if u prefer, pls ask if u hv Jessica SNSD Halloween and/or Taeyeon solo Halloween card n u want to trade with me. Thnx.(i will trade 1 Halloween = 1 halloween, 1 rare+1 common =1 halloween, 3 common =1 halloween. If u hv Jessica snsd halloween or taeyeon solo halloween)
I hv:
TXT Soobin Halloween card, SuperM Taemin card, SLZ Hyunjin Halloween, CLC Yeeun Halloween card, Apink Naeun Halloween card-to trade for the 2 cards above. If by the end I dont hv gotten Umji Halloween card, I might trade for Umji Halloween or a few other Halloween cards, thnx. Pix to follow. I also hv Rares n commons, mostly bgs to trade if u prefer, pls ask if u hv Jessica SNSD Halloween and/or Taeyeon solo Halloween card n u want to trade with me. Thnx.(i will trade 1 Halloween = 1 halloween, 1 rare+1 common =1 halloween, 3 common =1 halloween. If u hv Jessica snsd halloween or taeyeon solo halloween)
Last edited: