Video 소녀시대 (SNSD) - MEDLEY DANCE COVER by. IRRIS(아이리스) (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Thank you for posting!

I always love watching dance cover videos like this from current girl groups to original girl groups.
It just warms my heart, knowing they [ and the labels ] appreciate the original artists' music.

I might have to be a fan these girls now because they are only 4 members, which makes it so easy for me to know and memorize their names and faces.

I realized they're pretty much wearing the similar outfits from GG's early eras ~
the girls on the far right and left seem like Gee, scratch that-- the one in the far right was I Got A Boy--, the girl with the skirt was Girls' Generation, and the girl in the uniform was Genie.

Also, thanks for introducing a new girl group to be a fan of!
And I read some profile video of them, and 3 of them were former members of other groups.
Regardless, I'll be a fan of the whole group.

I'll update you on my bias later.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread