- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I’ve had multiple dreams involving kpop idols and stuff but I think this takes the cake for “What the heck!?” It wasn’t disturbing in like a scary way, but it was very sad.
So the dream (nightmare really) was set years and years into the future, it wasn’t dystopian life or anything but it was all centered around the time in the Kpop industry where the survival shows became too extreme (and what I later found out in the dream to be the end of them). The idea of this survival shows was to select one member of a currently promoting group, put them through a few weeks or months of med school and then give them a real patient that they must not let die or the idol is eliminated from the show.
I have no idea what the winner was supposed to win, I never figured that out and the show was never ever to be able to be completed for reasons that I’ll tell in just a second.
The nightmare focused completely on Wooyoung of Ateez as a contestant. Xiumin was there as well and I think he was the one expected to win the competition but I honestly have no idea the details of him, just Wooyoung.
So Wooyoung surprisingly gained a lot of popularity during the show, he apparently knew a lot of the medical stuff and whatnot so that made him viewers favorite and Xiumin’s biggest rival. He was given a little girl as his patient and this is where it begins to get sad (my brain was honestly so cruel to think of something like this). I honestly don’t know what medical condition she had but she was very sick, Wooyoung had her in stable condition for a long time and he became incredibly connected to this little girl as he treated her, even the viewer’s were moved by them and as their bond kept growing there was protests to put a stop to the show and save her life. Wooyoung also had fallen in love with one of the girls family members (her older sister) and he started cheating behind the scenes to try and get the little girl proper help. The little girl ends up dying and this instantly stops the filming of the survival show, no staff wants anymore part of it or anything (took them long enough
). For some reason though Wooyoung becomes the enemy in the publics eye and that’s where I woke up.
On one hand I’m amazed at my brain’s creativity but why did I have to dream of something so sad?!
So the dream (nightmare really) was set years and years into the future, it wasn’t dystopian life or anything but it was all centered around the time in the Kpop industry where the survival shows became too extreme (and what I later found out in the dream to be the end of them). The idea of this survival shows was to select one member of a currently promoting group, put them through a few weeks or months of med school and then give them a real patient that they must not let die or the idol is eliminated from the show.
The nightmare focused completely on Wooyoung of Ateez as a contestant. Xiumin was there as well and I think he was the one expected to win the competition but I honestly have no idea the details of him, just Wooyoung.
So Wooyoung surprisingly gained a lot of popularity during the show, he apparently knew a lot of the medical stuff and whatnot so that made him viewers favorite and Xiumin’s biggest rival. He was given a little girl as his patient and this is where it begins to get sad (my brain was honestly so cruel to think of something like this). I honestly don’t know what medical condition she had but she was very sick, Wooyoung had her in stable condition for a long time and he became incredibly connected to this little girl as he treated her, even the viewer’s were moved by them and as their bond kept growing there was protests to put a stop to the show and save her life. Wooyoung also had fallen in love with one of the girls family members (her older sister) and he started cheating behind the scenes to try and get the little girl proper help. The little girl ends up dying and this instantly stops the filming of the survival show, no staff wants anymore part of it or anything (took them long enough
On one hand I’m amazed at my brain’s creativity but why did I have to dream of something so sad?!