So... About Astro.... (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm not sure if anyone here can remember but back when All Night came out, I stated that it wasn't very good and I didn't like it. Prior to that, I had even said that I didn't really like Astro. Well, yesterday I decided to give it another listen and you know what, this song is a BOP.

They are all so handsome, the song sounds great, and I may or may not be falling in love with JinJin - his part is SO good (the main reason I decided to check it out again). I checked on KPOP profiles for Astro and apparently he is the least biased? You guys out here being tasteless in front of my salad?

It's too early (literally day 2) for me to decide if I stan or not (since I listened to a few other songs and haven't found any I liked), but I really like the boys so far. I hope I fall in love with them.

Who is your Astro bias and how did you fall in love with them?

​
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I became an Aroha inbetween Breathless and Confession eras. I knew about them at debut but didn’t look much into them. Then I saw a couple of their videos recommended to me and then fell down the rabbit hole. Jinjin is my bias ^_^

Fireworks is my favourite song by them, but You and Me (Thanks Aroha) is the cutest song ever.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I became an Aroha inbetween Breathless and Confession eras. I knew about them at debut but didn’t look much into them. Then I saw a couple of their videos recommended to me and then fell down the rabbit hole. Jinjin is my bias ^_^

Fireworks is my favourite song by them, but Me and You (Thanks Aroha) is the cutest song ever.
I'll check those out, thank you! Do you have a bias wrecker? I may like JinJin for his voice the most but they all are honestly at the same level for me right now in terms of how much I like them.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I just like Astro for right now. I don't have a bias for right now tbh.

But they're honestly all crack heads and I love it
Their Weekly Idol was so funny (I think they've been in 3? The one I'm referencing isn't an hour long of them & they're by themselves) with Sanha purposely making the older members lose the push-up game. I think I fell for all of them by that variety show alone.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll check those out, thank you! Do you have a bias wrecker? I may like JinJin for his voice the most but they all are honestly at the same level for me right now in terms of how much I like them.
I wouldn’t call him a bias wrecker, but Sanha is the youngest of all the idols within groups that I stan. In that sense I guess I’m naturally protective of him.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn’t call him a bias wrecker, but Sanha is the youngest of all the idols within groups that I stan. In that sense I guess I’m naturally protective of him.
That's cute! I checked out Fireworks, it's not bad! It sounds like a title track, which is pretty good. I don't like Sanha's curly hair though (lmao).
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good job opening your eyes, deary c:

JinJin's my bias, but Moonbin and Rocky battle for who can try to wreck me each day (sometimes feat. MJ)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH also would you like me to tag you in new updates and threads?
I currently have these if you want to check them out (updating the photo thread and the artist thread every day, even though I'm slow....)


and some of the news ones too, including links to their individual Instagram profiles c:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
OH also would you like me to tag you in new updates and threads?
I currently have these if you want to check them out (updating the photo thread and the artist thread every day, even though I'm slow....)


and some of the news ones too, including links to their individual Instagram profiles c:
I would love that, thank you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Their Weekly Idol was so funny (I think they've been in 3? The one I'm referencing isn't an hour long of them & they're by themselves) with Sanha purposely making the older members lose the push-up game. I think I fell for all of them by that variety show alone.
I watched them on Weekly Idol! But don't know which one skskks, I also watched one where they weren't allowed to wake their manager up or smth? skkssk I laughed so much on tht one 💀💀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and taemkitten
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m like 1/3 in the process of becoming an Aroha
Rocky was so handsome in the All Night MV I just couldn’t resist
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You all are making me so happy c:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I watched them on Weekly Idol! But don't know which one skskks, I also watched one where they weren't allowed to wake their manager up or smth? skkssk I laughed so much on tht one 💀💀
I must have missed that one! Sounds fun already, I'll totally check it out
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I’m like 1/3 in the process of becoming an Aroha
Rocky was so handsome in the All Night MV I just couldn’t resist
I was so shocked by all of them! I've heard so much hype about Eunwoo I was like are all the other members good looking or is it just one? But then I watched the MV and omg all of them are so attractive! JinJin's jaw line had me shook & his hair color looks so nice on him~ totally love them all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread