So... About Astro.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I was so shocked by all of them! I've heard so much hype about Eunwoo I was like are all the other members good looking or is it just one? But then I watched the MV and omg all of them are so attractive! JinJin's jaw line had me shook & his hair color looks so nice on him~ totally love them all
65573608-CD55-40E2-A508-30261541E4B4.gif

Peak of human achievement
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,132
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,477
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Always You was when I got into Astro and they’ve quickly become one of my favorites. I just love their varieties and how well they all go together as a group.

Rocky is my bias and Jinjin and Moonbin are my bias wreckers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and Day1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I became an ahora during their debut hide and seek
I love all the boys but moonbin and rocky are my ults because they caught my eye the most and I thought they were funny and cute
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and Day1

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I must have missed that one! Sounds fun already, I'll totally check it out
They've done two, and they're hilarious!
Click on CC for Eng Subs c:


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread