So are we supposed to belive that BI didn't do drugs just cus he tested negative after like a year? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
like so what did he buy weed from Han seo hee for? For keeping under the pillow to prevent nightmares (aka's yg's face pestering him to make more songs so dat ikon can comeback) won't haunt him?

This whole thing is a joke. Why test him after a year? It doesn't clear him dat he didn't do drugs
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Be kind to his fans. They have been through enough.
^^ and him. Even if he did buy weed at a very low point in his life he still doesn't deserve the level of cruelty he got
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't care. I know korea is more conservative so at least this proves he hasn't been doing drugs for months.
I also think the claims coming up years after in generel was just :wimwim: + you always gotta consider the whole situation. the claims happened where the time after WIN aka. when he was super depressed, working on songs like always nonstop and not knowing what will happen to the group of guys he is close with. stuff weren't easy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The same could be said about them accusing him of it years later. There's simply no proof of it. I'm still sure Hanbin was a collateral to something even bigger.
that's what I think too. it still doesn't make sense how fast they were at dropping him
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Why even care in the first place :sanathink:
^
:wimwim: he might or might not have done them at a low point in his life. He isn't doing them now and that's the part we should be focusing on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
@SeulgisAbs hey you been here long?

Im taking a break from akp... and yeah... people here dont like any kind of trolling not that you were but you know whats not appreciation is trolling
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
It's not that we don't like them. We just help them find a way.
I just remember being told that the staff have absolute zero tolerance for trolling or anything of that nature like a negative opinion or unpopular view like this one.

I also get a verbal warning for something i felt was innocent so im just warning abs here.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They did test him really late if I remember right accusations towards him were about older stuff (I can't be bothered to google news articles sry). I don't remember the marihuana thing, just the lsd one and we don't know if he rly bought that one or not. But at least it proves that he is clean now which is positive thing. Hopefully he will be able to continue music as producer or sth.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You banned permanently? What did you do this time lmao
No. But permaban is comin soon. I can feel it. Besides it's no longer fun there since I can't post whatever that comes to my mind. I like it here. They let me post everything. That's how a forum should be. I felt like I was gonna burst, keeping all dat I wanted to say bottled up. Can u imagine how hard it is? Like ugh. Are u on akp too? I can see dat quite a bit of users here and on OH seem to know me. They must all been on akp
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No. But permaban is comin soon. I can feel it. Besides it's no longer fun there since I can't post whatever that comes to my mind. I like it here. They let me post everything. That's how a forum should be. I felt like I was gonna burst, keeping all dat I wanted to say bottled up. Can u imagine how hard it is? Like ugh. Are u on akp too? I can see dat quite a bit of users here and on OH seem to know me. They must all been on akp
Yeah I’m on akp to, I have a different user name thought. I’m jichucalmdown On akp, I still go on there but only for the bp Threads tbh. A Shit ton of users here on kps used to be on forums like akp and Oh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread