So as expected, I arrived late at school... (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I put the blame on my faulty device (alarm didn't go off) and @Moguri for being cute and @ApexWeeeklyPanda for insinuating things :oliviakek:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,197
Reactions Received
46,866
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,418
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
did you get a detention? lol I sound like a mom...
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread