- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
They are a Japanese idol rock group, and one of the chief reasons I'm around here. For a few months, they held me here on their own. That was one of their chillest songs. This one is more typical of them.Ahh nice song! I really don't know about that group
Ohhhh. They look so prettyThey are a Japanese idol rock group, and one of the chief reasons I'm around here. For a few months, they held me here on their own. That was one of their chillest songs. This one is more typical of them.
They are really cute girls.Ohhhh. They look so pretty
No no. The song is so good. To be honest I really like it.They are really cute girls.
I gather you didn't like the song. Maybe the screamer... Curiously enough, Yuna has the sweetest voice despite being in charge of the harsh vocals.
I like it thanks to you!!Your opinion about Neo Japonism?
I am gladI like it thanks to you!!
Can you remember the member I liked?I am glad![]()
HINANOCan you remember the member I liked?
I can't remember her name.
Ahhh thank you. I was thinking about her name. I have short term memory lost 😂HINANO![]()
You’re welcomeAhhh thank you. I was thinking about her name. I have short term memory lost 😂
Well I didn't watch it!! 🤪What did you think about it?