So do you have anything planned for Explosive Diarrhoea Day? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All serious publishers use comic sans these days

The days that comic sans got a lot of prejudice are over

Times new roman 12 on the other hand, even our grandmas would laugh if they saw us using that
oh yes times new roman is seriously unprofessional and disgusting. the sharp and clean lines are just such a turnoff :blegh: they're so blunt, so rude just not the atmosphere we're looking for
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm old and I have to squint :umjicry:
I thought I was the only on squinting... Some of the words are just like 'WTF is that?! "
And what if you trying to make an angry post, I didn't sign up for fancy pants intimidation.. I want to feel people's words!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I thought I was the only on squinting... Some of the words are just like 'WTF is that?! "
And what if you trying to make an angry post, I didn't sign up for fancy pants intimidation.. I want to feel people's words!
You can always add an emoji to make significant impact on the tone of the message.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
You can always add an emoji to make significant impact on the tone of the message.
Of course but it doesn't take away the fancy Ness of the writing. Thats all I can really focus on emojis go over head frail old head sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
No not really. I like the day as a whole. But I don't do anything for it.
Kind of wish I started too actually...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread