- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Would anyone ask me things if I made an anon thread?
I was just thinking the same haha, but honestly it's pretty dead and I doubt we'd get many questions ..Would anyone ask me things if I made an anon thread?
That sucksI was just thinking the same haha, but honestly it's pretty dead and I doubt we'd get many questions ..
the sorrows of young flops ;((That sucksI kept making them here at the start because I was one of the originators of those threads and everyone ignored me D:
Yes truly XDthe sorrows of young flops ;((
oof oh well XDit depends. usually solo anon's aren't doing too well. Alot of anons were made a few months ago so people also got kinda bored of them.
That's sweet! I probably won't post one though tbh XDI can never really thinking of fun or interesting things to ask on anybody's anon, but i'd stop by