- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’m going to be seeing Itzy 
I’m also going to not make the mistake of getting there too late like for NCT (though I couldn’t control that, I had therapy). Maybe I’ll even arrive in time for merch though idk when that starts despite looking for that info. Either way, I can’t wait to see how it measures up to NCT
I’m also going to not make the mistake of getting there too late like for NCT (though I couldn’t control that, I had therapy). Maybe I’ll even arrive in time for merch though idk when that starts despite looking for that info. Either way, I can’t wait to see how it measures up to NCT