I can't wait I'm so excited!!!
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 7 February 2021 #1 I can't wait I'm so excited!!! Reactions: Areum, Ahsoka and PrideInBaek
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 February 2021 #2 Exciting Reactions: Areum and Jewel
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 7 February 2021 #3 WOW!! I want one!! Congrats tho. You can enjoy it w/o me Reactions: Jewel