So funny story. TMI (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I decided to shave my head. I let an intrusive thought win and decided to go all the way. As in like chest, arms, legs, etc. It's like a murder scene. My legs won't stop bleeding. And seriously, WTF though it was a good idea to put hair on the BACK of knees where your leg bends?! :pandangry: What purpose does that serve?!?!?!?!?! :nekopout: To all you women out there, who do all this regularly. Thank you for your hard work! I wish more men had any idea what you all go through! :pandaamazed:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:pepeslippy: OMGGG, do u have bandages?? Did you use enough shaving cream?? :pepecry1:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:pepeslippy: OMGGG, do u have bandages?? Did you use enough shaving cream?? :pepecry1:
I don't use shaving cream. :haylul: I could never find any I wasn't allergic too so I haven't used any in like 25 years. I learned to shave my face in the mid 90's.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I don't use shaving cream. :haylul: I could never find any I wasn't allergic too so I haven't used any in like 25 years. I learned to shave my face in the mid 90's.
:pepeslippy: wow, that really sucks, so many out there and you cant use them:pandasad: are there not any alternatives to shaving cream? :sadcat:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:pepeslippy: wow, that really sucks, so many out there and you cant use them:pandasad: are there not any alternatives to shaving cream? :sadcat:
Well, now that you got me thinking about it I bet there are hypoallergenic ones now. People are more concerned about stuff like that now than they used to be.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I've always hated being hairy because I come from a family of gorilla's. If I had money I'd have to lasered off.
I do as well but honestly I gave up, besides in certain areas in which I do not want to share on a public forum. But my legs rarely ever get shaved unless too many people pester me about it (I can’t take criticism on my appearance)
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
This is why I don't shave lol, I am scared of this happening lol,
Looks like I am wearing Jeans forever
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I always use a cream when shaving : o

stupid patchy hair
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I do as well but honestly I gave up, besides in certain areas in which I do not want to share on a public forum. But my legs rarely ever get shaved unless too many people pester me about it (I can’t take criticism on my appearance)
Well, your beautiful, even if your legs are hairy! :joyslay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread