- Joined
- 12 January 2022
- Messages
- 60
- Reactions Received
- 157
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she
Be honest. I'm a NCTzen so I'm already used to their songs being slandered. lol 
magic shimmy so pancheeny ~~Definitely not my favorite NCT song lol but has some good parts![]()
Glad you saw the light.It grew on me and now I’ll say its a certified bop![]()
I used to not like it but I 100% blame @VikkiGlad you saw the light.
Road Trip is the real enemy.![]()
Sticker is his song in a sense that he GAVE IT ALL, likeThey gave Taeil screen time and he was SHINING so I'm not complaining
i converted the flops on here alreadyGlad you saw the light.
Road Trip is the real enemy.![]()
excuse you </3Glad you saw the light.
Road Trip is the real enemy.![]()
Did I lie though-excuse you </3
ITS SO CUTEDid I lie though-
![]()
Road Trip is the weakest link of Sticker album
And that's why you got AKP banned smh-It's so annoying. I don't just dislike, I hate it.![]()
I didn't get a ban I asked a friend to perma-ban meAnd that's why you got AKP banned smh-
NO PILOT IS CUTEITS SO CUTE
LISTEN MA'AM I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL TIE YOU TO A CHAIR AND MAKE YOU LISTEN TO ROAD TRIP UNTIL ALL YOU CAN HEAR ARE HAECHAN'S LINES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
![]()