So.. how has your day been?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
If your day has just started any plans?

My day has been . Well quite good. I wasnt that tired when I woke up. And I managed to work hard

I told myself I wouldnt sleep when I got home and I nearly failed but then I got up!! Now I plan to try and write and excercise a bit. Then reply to people then yeah.

Not very eventful wbu?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nothing out of the ordinary, other than my dad coming back home with a whole fruit stall
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My day just started, but i have 2 types of plans. I may go to take some pictures because it is nice outside or I just stay in the bed watching tvshows.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My day has just began.

I will eait breakfast now and than study for an exam I have on wednesday.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good luck on the exam!! Hope it goes well and you better study well!

Also what you eating? My breakfast today was a latte.
thank you :pandalove:

I will eat avocado toast for breakfast :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread