So I compared my faves mbti with my mbti... (the og) (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
And this is what I got :headache:
Screenshot_20230212_183913_Chrome.jpg


Me, eden, seowon and vari are a disaster?? :pepecry1: maybe I chose the wrong biases then /j​
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
OK BUT JEWON'S THO*@&# no wonder why he's the leader

Screenshot_20230212_184935_Chrome.jpg
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread