So I did a thing.. (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I wasn’t tagged, damn :pandanoreaction: you’re lucky I love you :’)


Ngl
I just copied the "Users online" list and edited out the ones I didn't know:wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda and Minuteman

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Confession: even though I love pandas, I can’t stand getting panda plushies as presents anymore :’) hope no one hates me for that :’)))



...people give you plushies? :umjicry:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Minuteman

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Confession: even though I love pandas, I can’t stand getting panda plushies as presents anymore :’) hope no one hates me for that :’)))



...people give you plushies? :umjicry:
Yeah, it’s like people don’t know what to buy me so they get me a plushie, i have way too many now :’)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What’s your opinion on VIXX? <.< I don’t think I ever heard one from you, I’m curious ^^

I love their music. I just started exploring them a few weeks ago but they have the best bg discography imo. I'm still going through all their works so I haven't really gotten into the members yet :pandabeg:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Do you stan any boy groups or are you a gg stan ?


This was literally the first question how tf did I miss this :jisoosmh:
99.88% GG Stan. I like a few bg discographies and I'm considering Stanning VIXX
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Do you stan any boy groups or are you a gg stan ?


This was literally the first question how tf did I miss this :jisoosmh:
99.88% GG Stan. I like a few bg discographies and I'm considering Stanning VIXX
Do it. Stan VIXX. Join Starlight!!!! :pandamad:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
If you had to bring one gg back from the dead, which one?



Girl's Day
We needed more bops from them :lazypotato:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Make your own Kpop company! Give it a name, and tell me which ggs (existing of course!) would be under it if you could take any ggs from other companies! (Solo artists too lmao)



Name: Decent Management Entertainment
We specialize in providing meh management. Not bad but not great. Current 3 stars on Yelp

Current artists:
Jessica Jung (of Coridel)
Playback (of Coridel)
Blackpink (of YGE)
Lee Hi (of YGE)
Bark Yerin (of JYPE)
Luna (of SME)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What’s your fav color?


Royal/Navy Blue, Deep Purple, Lilac
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What’s your current go-to snack? ^^


Blueberries if I have them
Saltines or gold fish if I dont
I'm tryin and failing at a better diet :lazypotato:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Should anyone be judged for making dad jokes? <.<


Humanity would have gone extinct at this point if not for ice breakers and cringey dad jokes :pandanoreaction:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
why is your fav artist your fav artist?

As far as kpop goes, I don't know if I have a fave artist specifically for their music rn :lazypotato:
I guess the closest is Gfriend. Their concept is innocent, which I generally don't look for in ggs but their bsides are really poppy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What makes you stan a group?



I need to like a majority of the members and discography.
Visuals don't necessarily matter or variety skills, they just need to have something that sticks for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Okay, I tried to send in as many as I could think of, good luckkkk, can’t wait to see your answers <3


Thank you :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Who’re your favorite authors?

It's been an embarrassingly long time since I've read a book :nekoshy: :nekoshy: :nekoshy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
why are we here? what purpose does this life serve if leave so fast and hardly leave an impact? why do we live if its all so meaningless? Some thinking thots 🧐


Stan CLC :pandanoreaction:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread