So I got the second part of my order today (a delivery) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
After the pickup fiasco, I had also ordered some things to be delivered. Here’s an image of the box after I took out the things I ordered :wimwim:
IMG_8983.jpeg

if you’re wondering those are barberries. Which is one of the things I ordered. The box for them was empty ofc because they’re all at the bottom of the bigger box
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It looks like a couple of them are stuck in creases
I have little doubt that a couple more will fall out when I take the box apart :haylul: But I got most of the ones in creases out
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what are barberries ???
A type of berry. Grows in a lot of places, but culinary not used that often, mostly used in the Middle East for cooking (the recipe I’m using it for is Persian).
1690422529320.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what do they taste like? or do they need to be cooked or something?
I ate a few of them. The closest comparison I could think of is a cranberry, they both have the tart/sour taste. The type of barberry used (there’s different species) can also change it I think, some are more sweet and some more sour.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
After the pickup fiasco, I had also ordered some things to be delivered. Here’s an image of the box after I took out the things I ordered :wimwim:
IMG_8983.jpeg

if you’re wondering those are barberries. Which is one of the things I ordered. The box for them was empty ofc because they’re all at the bottom of the bigger box
what to cook with that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread