- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
So ive been in India for about a week and a half and to talk about first world problems, no service on top of no WiFi has been killing me. But now I have it and I watched a bunch of KPop songs that I missed and I wanted to discuss.
So first .. Somi ‘Birthday’. I listened and I loved it. I didn’t expect Somi to be ‘talk rapping’ but it actually sounded really good and so did her singing. The MV was gorgeous and I’m super impressed with her debut. A solid 10/10 from me.
Red Velvets ‘Zimzilabim’. I’m not really going to say much, it’s just not my cup of tea. I want to listen to the bsides sometime today though. The chorus was Cathy but idk rest just wasn’t my taste I guess?
Not KPop but Lays Honey, man we love this type of trashy make us feel like a hoe music in the states so of course I liked it. My taste is all over the place. I was judging the hell out of Bollywood music and then I remembered I listened to KPop.
Bibi ‘Binu’. Such an underrated song. Only 33k views and this girl is already one of my favs. I like chill slow “rap” songs so this was nice.
Twice Breakthrough was a legit breakthrough. I always like their JPop releases and this and Happy Happy was no different. Such a major contrast between the songs but it made it so much more entertaining.
And idk if there are any others that were major that I missed. What was your opinions on some of these songs? I’m probably too late to find some of them.
So first .. Somi ‘Birthday’. I listened and I loved it. I didn’t expect Somi to be ‘talk rapping’ but it actually sounded really good and so did her singing. The MV was gorgeous and I’m super impressed with her debut. A solid 10/10 from me.
Red Velvets ‘Zimzilabim’. I’m not really going to say much, it’s just not my cup of tea. I want to listen to the bsides sometime today though. The chorus was Cathy but idk rest just wasn’t my taste I guess?
Not KPop but Lays Honey, man we love this type of trashy make us feel like a hoe music in the states so of course I liked it. My taste is all over the place. I was judging the hell out of Bollywood music and then I remembered I listened to KPop.
Bibi ‘Binu’. Such an underrated song. Only 33k views and this girl is already one of my favs. I like chill slow “rap” songs so this was nice.
Twice Breakthrough was a legit breakthrough. I always like their JPop releases and this and Happy Happy was no different. Such a major contrast between the songs but it made it so much more entertaining.
And idk if there are any others that were major that I missed. What was your opinions on some of these songs? I’m probably too late to find some of them.